Frequently asked questions
Here you can find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about MoovBank.
If you can’t find the answer to your question here, please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much does MoovBank cost?
- MoovBank is available for just £10 per month (£120 inclusive of VAT) for a calendar year’s subscription. Free sample lessons are available for each key stage so you can try before you buy!
- Does MoovBank have content for different age groups?
- Yes! MoovBank has a variety of content for differing age groups. Lessons have been grouped according to age and year group in the bank and are suitable for students 7+. Feel free to mix and match content according to your group's ability, for example, you might like your year 6 students to give the KS3 (year 7, 8 and 9) material a go - alternatively the KS4 lessons (year 10 and 11/GCSE) could work well for an advanced year 9 group.
- Do I have to register?
- Yes you do otherwise you won't be able to view the content. The registration process is quick and free but we do need each teacher/school to do this so that we can collect specific information about our MoovBank users.
- What is a valid username?
- We strongly suggest that you use your school name as the username so that we can easily identify you in our system. The username cannot be changed at a later stage so this is a safe and sensible option.
- I want to change my email address/I am leaving the school and a new teacher needs access to MoovBank
- No problem! The email address can be changed manually in our system. If you'd like to change your email address, please contact us on email@example.com
- How do I purchase a subscription?
- To purchase a yearly subscription, go to Upgrade. This will provide information about the cost and what your subscription includes. Please note that our subscriptions are handled securely by Stripe, the world leader in online payments. You will be asked to enter your card details (we cannot accept cheques) and on completion of this process you will receive a confirmation receipt from Stripe confirming your payment and details of when your annual subscription expires.
- Will you take payments automatically when my subscription expires?
- If you paid for MoovBank via our website, the renewal process for your account will renew automatically. You will receive an email 7 days before your subscription is due to expire letting you know that it will automatically be renewed. If you wish to manually cancel your subscription, this can be done by visiting the 'profile' section on your account and click 'cancel'. You will be prompted to confirm this, click 'ok' and your account and subscription will be cancelled. If you paid for MoovBank over the phone by speaking to one of the BalletBoyz / MoovBank team, then your subscription will expire and will NOT renew automatically. You will need to buy MoovBank again to continue your subscription.
- I cannot sign in/register - what do I do?
- We recommend that you check which Operating System you have using http://www.whatsmybrowser.org/ This provides comprehensive detail about your browser and operating system; if you have are experiencing problems, send this information to us and we will do our best to assist.
- I cannot view the filmed lessons, what do I do?
- Some platforms (YouTube, FaceBook etc) are blacklisted in schools for security purposes. Our content runs off of Vimeo and this can also present issues in some schools. If you are having trouble accessing the MoovBank videos, contact your IT department and ask for Vimeo to be whitelisted. MoovBank films also need Adobe Flash to run - make sure this is downloaded otherwise this could impact your ability to view the films. To install, visit: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- The videos keep buffering, impacting the ability to deliver the lessons; what do I do?
- MoovBank films run off of Vimeo which automatically picks the best quality video for each viewer’s playback environment. This is usually sufficient in reducing buffering issues however limited bandwith, connection speed and upload speed in some schools can still present an issue. If you are experiencing recurring buffering issues, visit http://www.speedtest.net/ to assess your connection speed. We suggest you then talk this through with your IT department to see if this can be adjusted. It is also worth noting that if you plan to deliver a lesson using MoovBank films, check who else in school is using the line to download content as this can slow connection speed and cause buffering. If you continue to experience buffering issues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible and we shall do out best to assist.
- How can I suggest some improvements/let you know what else I'd like to see on MoovBank?
- We value your input and would love to hear from you! Do get in touch either at email@example.com or complete and submit the Feedback Form in the footer of the website.